“There is a real sense of fun, energy and enjoyment at Summer House. Most importantly, the children have the opportunity to learn, develop and express themselves in a safe nurturing environment, but there’s always time for playing, dancing or just going out exploring. The first class staff team provides an enriching experience for the children, enabling them to grow into positive young people.”
Trudie Boorman, Registered Manager
Summer House’s Aims and Objectives
- To provide a safe, secure environment with clear and consistent boundaries.
- To help each child explore some of their earlier family relationships and to help them understand their feelings and anger.
- To help each child feel more confident in taking responsibility for their own lives and behaviour without resorting to anxious and aggressive behaviour.
What a Young Person at Summer House can expect:
- To work on building self esteem by promoting individual strengths.
- To be supported in working towards self acceptance.
- To be given help to develop social and educational skills.
Statement Of Purpose
For a copy of the statement of purpose for Summer House, please contact our Referrals team:
0845 463 2521